Queensland.com Hot Offer! Stay 3 Nights, Pay for 2!
Terms & Conditions:
- Use Code 'QLD' when booking direct online with Gilberton Outback Retreat.
- Offer valid for travel from 01/09/19 to 31/01/20
- Maximum of 2 guests.
- Must be booked online only – not available for phone reservations.
- Non-commissionable & for new bookings only.
- Subject to availability.
- Payment required in full on booking, no changes or cancellations permitted.
Your exclusive accommodation
Perched on top of a bluff above the Gilbert River, the retreat is built from local stone and timber and hosts a pillow-topped king bed and luxurious bathtub with uninterrupted panoramic views. Step into this unique piece of Gilberton, and enjoy a welcome platter and bottle of champagne on arrival. Appreciate the luxurious robes, waffle slippers, bathroom products and little treats scattered throughout. The retreat is designed to captivate the beauty of this rugged landscape and is the perfect place to immerse yourself in harmony with nature’s beauty in understated luxury.
The retreat has a fully self-contained kitchen, where you can enjoy your breakfast hamper, tea, coffee and snacks at any time of the day.
There are no phones, television or internet available allowing you to truly escape, relax and digital detox.
There is plenty to see and do at Gilberton if your heart so desires. A stay at Gilberton is inclusive of all meals and alcoholic beverages as well as tours and experiences. Your package is designed around what you like and are interested in.
All-inclusive complimentary services:
- Luxury and exclusive accommodation which includes welcome platter, bottle of champagne, luxurious bathrobes, waffle slippers and bathroom products
- All meals, with a focus on paddock to plate using locally sourced ingredients. Meals include full breakfast pack for guests to enjoy at their leisure in the retreat; lunch hamper or dine in, dependent on guest activities; dinner at the homestead enjoying sunset drinks on the deck and a delicious wholesome country meal with the family or brought to guests to enjoy in the comfort and intimacy of the retreat
- Alcoholic beverages (range of beers, wine, spirits and champagne)
- Hand-crafted guided tours and experiences, see all of the available options on our Outback Adventurepage.
Cost: $800 per person per night. Minimum 2 nights.